Here we go again...

Its been a while...about a year...but here's to trying.

Friday, April 22, 2005

poem (because i didn't get to share it in class)

the following is the poem that i wrote for class. it kind of sucks, but it came from that inner gooey part of me...so you'll have to excuse it.

Past a smile in the window
towns whiz by
Steven Tyler sings
how I’m “so jaded,”
but you don’t seem to mind.
Wondering what happens now
The bottom must fall out
soon.

Days go by
and buying dinner, buying time.
Deserves greater tribute
than this amateur verse,
longing for more than forced rhyme
in down time, alone.

Rushing for trains
stealing kisses on the way.
Little surprises, too many smiles
I wait for some harsher
goodbye,
Can you see it
in my eyes?

Text message hearts
on my way home
show
you don’t sense
my fear, reassuring tomorrow
you’ll be here.
Just one more train ride
one more
Goodbye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Old Navy Coupons
Old Navy Old Navy Coupons