Here we go again...

Its been a while...about a year...but here's to trying.

Wednesday, April 27, 2005

stones taught me to fly

so i'm addicted to damien rice, which bec and gina think is hysterical, because its "dancer music." i haven't posted in a few days, life has been uneventful, apart from today being the day from hell. i dont' really feel like rehashing it. i don't feel like doing much, i need to sleep, i have an appointment with judy katz tomorrow...i might kill myself after that one. otherwise....i dunno. gayle had to cancel on me today last minute, they had a situation or something...dave the rd was there...so who knows. i just really needed to talk to her, and so that kind of screwed my day from there on in. not to mention i sat here watching empire today instead of doing anything constructive. then again when do i ever do anything constructive. i'm a slug. our AC works...which means sitting at my computer is cold. my printer is out of black ink, because i printed a 25 page thing out for ryan yesterday. blah. christines computer is broken, so she's been using mine too. i was really pretty suicidal today. i had a letter running in my head and everything. i started writing a short story for creative writing, so that bitch doesn't kill me thursday. its kind of loosely based on the truth, but i'm trying to make it more interesting than reality. i only have like half a page, and it starts out with a quote from a damien rice song...wow...loser...that's me. i wonder how you change the default font on this to like arial, because i always have to highlight and change it, because you know it needs to be sans serif to read well on the web. blahhhhhh. i miss rachel. i sort of talked to her for a few minutes yesterday, but she worries me and i want to see her, and hug her. i had a dream last night that i was at the high school, but my creative writing teacher was there, along with miss donahue. in the begining of the dream i was in the caf, or something like it, and i ran into joey z, and totally made out with him. and then i had to go a detention with the creative writing woman, and dave was there all upset, and then i made out with some chick, and i'm not sure but i think its that girl in my philosophy class...it was really odd...and confusing and stuff. i got a dave hug in my dream though...i'm in desperate need of a dave hug. well i'll be back in PA full time soon enough...dont' want to rush that one along anymore than its already coming.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Old Navy Coupons
Old Navy Old Navy Coupons