Here we go again...

Its been a while...about a year...but here's to trying.

Friday, June 10, 2005

what day is it?

its come to that point that my days blend together...what, it's friday already? wasn't it just monday? with nothing in between them, besides my cell phone getting shut off because i didn't pay the bill, theres nothing to keep track of what day it actually is. today i'm going back down to my moms. i dunno what we're doing or anything, but tomorrow we're going out with carrie, who i havent' seen in forever, so that should be pretty fun. if you need me...well i dunno how you're going to get me. whatever, doesn't really matter i suppose. if you really want to get in touch with me, you can go to your nearest sprint store, give them my phone number, and pay my bill...lol, like that'll happen. wishful thinking, because i know that only stephen reads this anyway. oh well, i'm gonna do laundry at my moms. good times. so anyway, we have confirmed that its friday, woo hoo. just like every other day...i really need a fucking job.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Old Navy Coupons
Old Navy Old Navy Coupons