Here we go again...

Its been a while...about a year...but here's to trying.

Thursday, July 21, 2005

Hello

Hi, my name is


and here is some stuff about me...

my favorite color is RED

my favorite car is an



my favorite sport is



my favorite team is the

philadelphia



i love



i have a lot of favorite movies...
so the last movie i watched was



i also have many favorite bands/musicians, currently my itunes are playing



i just finished


and am about 400 pages away from finishing



my favorite place in the world (ok well i haven't really travelled the world yet but...) is


lately i've been watching a lot of



one of my favorite shows on foodnetwork is



i have a serious craving for



i think that might be about it for now...

what was that, you want one more picture?

ok, here you go




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Old Navy Coupons
Old Navy Old Navy Coupons