Here we go again...

Its been a while...about a year...but here's to trying.

Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Bobby Abreu is the man

After breaking the records for total homeruns in a derby, and total in a single round, Bobby Abreu won in his first appearance in a homerun derby. 41 homeruns in one night...wow. 24 in the first round. completely awesome.

Otherwise, I haven't posted in a few days, I had a great weekend in LI, got a terrible sunburn, and i'm in agony now, but at the time it was great. Two days at the beach, the best homemade sauce I've probably ever had, and well I have an awesome boyfriend. I whined half the time about my ankle, which i rolled walking in Union Square on Saturday morning, but it's feeling better today. Most likely because i haven't really walked or done a hell of a lot all day. This is a very ADD skip around a lot type of post, I'm going back to LI on Thursday, the wedding is on Friday, and I'm acutally not dreading it as much as I was before. I think i'm going down to my mom's tomorrow, to do laundry, borrow shoes...try to rangle the digital camera if i can. I also really need to dye my hair. yeah...good times. ok well i think that's about it for now...i know that post sucked, but all of a sudden i'm crashing from the excitement of the derby.

its kind of upsetting when the people you thought were your best friends turn out to be even bigger jerks than the people you don't like...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Old Navy Coupons
Old Navy Old Navy Coupons