Here we go again...

Its been a while...about a year...but here's to trying.

Thursday, February 23, 2006

come on the amazing journey...


ok, so i'm not sure if i've mentioned this per my blog before, but those of you who know me, know that i'm an absolute fanatic about Tommy by The Who. one of the best albums of all time, by far. i own it on CD and on vinyl. today while browsing the digital cable menu, i found that Flix was showing Tommy, the movie. Immediately I said, "woo hoo, i'm excited, can't wait to see it." i set the reminder, finished watching the 12pm episode of Judging Amy on TNT and waited. Then I started to watch it, and a creeping sickness began in my stomach. At first it was the proverbial car crash i couldn't look away from. Then I happened upon the first song who's tune resembled something in the album, but who's words i definitely did not recognize. I took that oppurtunity to shoot over to the computer to consult Anthony about the film. He hadn't seen it, he "heard it sucked." No need to mince words here. Before I regurgitated my brunch of peanut butter sandwich I had to change the channel. I only hope, that now, as I play the wonderful tunes through my computer that I can get the grotesque 70's twisted musical production out of my head. Keep your fingers crossed for me, and please don't watch the movie, for the sake of your soul.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Old Navy Coupons
Old Navy Old Navy Coupons