Here we go again...

Its been a while...about a year...but here's to trying.

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

the return....(ok not of the jedi.)

its been some time. over a year infact since i've posted on here. therefore i'm sure i'm going to post links places again and hopefully regain at least one of the five people who used to read my mindless ramblings. but i have to take iniative to start writing again, before my brain turns completely to inedible mush that even your pet zombie won't be interested in.
i was inspired earlier. (straight from the pages of another marble comp book)

The dowtown bus. I hate taking the bus. But its raining and I"m a little stoned. I listen to my r&b mix (a whopping seven songs) on an aproximately three minute ride down 7th street. I hop off the bus and call my mother back, a conversation consisting of her recent return from visiting my grandmother and varioius other family in Cali. She got me a tee shirt from Laguna. "You like that show don't you?" In another life time perhaps, but it was sweet of her to think of me. Now I'm sitting in Quiznos, a pleasent surprise because I had almost forgotten there was one down here, I haven't had any in so long, and this steakhouse beef dip is amazing.

Thats the only snipit of what i wrote this afternoon i thought worth while. though that might not even be so. I'm about to cuddle up for some extended tv watching (cable is helping mush my brain) but here are some currents for you because i think that kind of thing is fun.

Currently reading: My Boring-ass Life- Kevin Smith.
Currently listening to: whatever is on in the other room.
Currently wishing: i wasn't stuck in allentown and that i was some place cooler. like new york. or ohio.


hope. peace. love.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Old Navy Coupons
Old Navy Old Navy Coupons