Here we go again...

Its been a while...about a year...but here's to trying.

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

sticky heat and days off

wow its gross hot outside, and inside in most of my house. though i put my air conditioner in on friday night, so its pretty cool in there, except the noise my AC makes kind of gives me odd nightmares about things growling at me and i end up not feeling good in the morning. which was alright today, because i didn't have to wake up at 6am and roll out of bed and go to work, because working 42 hours in four days leaves me with three days off in the middle of the week. i had considered an excursion to new york, the city and maybe out to the island to see a few people, but then i got a call last night requesting my presence in a completely different area of the fine state of new york. anthony called and asked me to accompany his dad to pick him up at school in elmira so that he would have someone to drive back with in his car. the fact that i hadn't talked to him since february was unsettling for about a minute, when i realized how much i missed him and had no problem agreeing to the trip. so tomorrow around noon i'll be grabbing a ride with Mr. Paravati up to elmira, it should be a pretty good trip. i still have off on thursday as well, though i'm probably just going to relax most of the day so i'm all ready for another weekend of ten hour shifts. i also bought new sneakers today finally, not the pumas i wanted, but some cute k swiss ones that will hold me over until i order my pumas, because my sketchers were giving my feet no support at all, and 42 hours in them this past weekend sort of felt like my feet were going to detach themselves from my ankles and start a picket line or something. otherwise i've just been having fun watching the phillies beat up on the nats and listening to alex's cd which is totally amazing and you should go to one of his shows so you can pick it up. i figure depending on my schedule next week i'll try to make it up to the city, then again i've been saying that for like a month and just keep putting it off, i suppose that'll make it that much better when i finally get there. oh yeah, and i saw X-Men 3 the last stand today, and it was AMAZING!!!! i still haven't seen the da vinci code, but i'll get there at some point i suppose. ok...i think i'm done rambling for now. have a good one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Old Navy Coupons
Old Navy Old Navy Coupons