Here we go again...

Its been a while...about a year...but here's to trying.

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

writing

i finished fluke last night. and i have no money to go grab another christopher moore and or lemony snicket book at borders. plus my coupon doesn't kick in until friday, oh the joy of the coupon. so i pulled this book off my shelf that i got ages ago called Room to Write, its a book of like prompts and inspirational shit to write about. its sort of cutesy, but the only thing better to do is watch the yankees play st. louis, even then my dad keeps putting on the damn NFL network. so i read some of the stuff, and wrote about a page. otherwise i've just been doodling and scribbling down song lyrics as they pop off my ipod and onto the page. i've decide that if i'm not back in manhattan in 2 years, i'm probably going to commit suicide. don't get worried about me, its just a way of motivating myself, like the death pact in if lucy fell which is an odd, but cute movie i caught on showtime the other day. i got medically cleared to work yesterday, but they haven't called to tell me when i start, i hope that all this getting poked with needles bullshit wasn't for nothing, i really need the money. i found this really random bruce springsteen track of take me out to the ballgame, but like it sort of a real song...its good, but i can't find evidence of what if any album it exists in, and when i found the lyrics it said that the artist was nelly but who knows what the reality of that is. i have to call my mom and ask her about going through all the boxes of my stuff that are in her porch, i'm looking for some books, and the crushed remains of my prom dress that ray probably ruined completely by stuffing it in a box in the first place. (i'm not bitter, i swear). i know i previously posted my cool cherry flip flops, but i want to get the pants that match them, and incidently i finally replaced my favorite lighter with the cherries on it that i lost a few weeks back. i don't really know what the cherries thing is, but i like them. ok i think thats about it for now. i hope you all (as in amanda) appreciate my effort of post more frequently.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Old Navy Coupons
Old Navy Old Navy Coupons