Here we go again...

Its been a while...about a year...but here's to trying.

Saturday, April 08, 2006

A Night of Hysteria

Last night Amanda Nicole and I had a sleepover...and it was full of silliness, here are the highlights, in nearly chronological order.

Amanda (squeezing ketchup onto a plate at the coop): Wooo it looks like a castle.

walking home from the coop, we stole the Jesus fish magnet off of my moms car. if you tell her, i'll kill you. incase you don't get the hilarity here:
ELAINE: David, I'm going to hell! The worst place in the world! With devils and those caves and the ragged clothing! And the heat! My god, the heat! I mean, what do you think about all that?

PUDDY: Gonna be rough.

ELAINE: Uh, you should be trying to save me!

PUDDY: Don't boss me! This is why you're going to hell.

ELAINE: I am not going to hell and if you think I'm going to hell, you should care that I'm going to hell even though I am not.

PUDDY: You stole my Jesus fish, didn't you?

ELAINE: Yeah, that's right!

(Elaine places her hands beside her head, index fingers raised as 'horns' and she emits a gutteral growling sound.)


on our walk home from the diner rob and his friend keith gave us a ride...as soon as we got in the car keith started ranting about how he hates Jimi Hendrix...wtf? who hates Jimi Hendrix...it made no sense to me.

we had a complete first season sex in the city marathon.

Me: I want to go to Venice. I want to go to Paris. I want to go everywhere.
Amanda: I want to go to Weatherly.

"I want to kill him and fuck his corpse." don't ask...but its pretty funny.

Samantha (on blow jobs): You may be on your knees, but you've got him by the balls.

Amanda: Why does your mom's magnet say Jesús[hay-zeus] on it?

I love Amanda's dog Sid Vicious, he's my new favorite person [dog] in the world.
Image hosting by Photobucket

Amanda: I love dress-a-man, its my favorite game.
Me: Do they have that for PlayStation?

Amanda (we were talking about breakfast...): I like my eggs in the ovary and unfertalized.

soooooooooooooo much fun. <3<3<3<3

1 Comments:

  • At 8:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I loved last night like whoa <3

    Not only did you keep me awake so I could talk to my love, but we saw Mr. Size 15 shoe, watched my new favorite Sex in the City ANNNNNND ran around my pool table hahaha....

    What a good night, we rock!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Old Navy Coupons
Old Navy Old Navy Coupons