Here we go again...

Its been a while...about a year...but here's to trying.

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Suicidal Hairnet Theory

First of all I would just like to mention how my wit, vocabulary and general above average intelligence are completely wasted at my job. I'm not trying to brag or anything, its not in my nature, but I work with a bunch of kids who speak in ghetto slang and don't even know how to use proper "to be" verb conjugation. But most of them are pretty nice, so I let it go. Last night I started training on position #2, which is code for getting the stuff that comes out of the dish machine, and putting it whereever it belongs. Aside from the permenant layer of minor burns on my hands, its pretty easy. Jason was training me last night, and he's not a bad kid, though he says "i'm dead serious" more than I say "good times." In the process of the first half hour of my shift I had two different hairnets fall off of my head. Thus I decided that they had some revulsion to my head, my lovely dyed red hair, or just the environment in general, therefore they became suicidal and had to jump. When I mentioned this theory to Jason he didn't really get it. I had to laugh to myself. Oh well. I think I have to look for another job to fill the rest of my day, so that everyone can stop bitching at me, and so I won't be so damn bored out of my mind. That's about it for now, I don't want to get into any of the other shit that's been coursing through my head lately.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Old Navy Coupons
Old Navy Old Navy Coupons