Here we go again...

Its been a while...about a year...but here's to trying.

Tuesday, November 01, 2005

a book

today manda and i were having a conversation and i was saying that i should write a book about my sexual experiences...except that i wouldn't want anyone i know to read it...(i.e. my mother, my boyfriend, his family, people that i want to think highly of me) but it could make for some rather interesting reading, and it would on the plus side give my stepmother a heart attack, which would be entertaining in itself. if i do i think i'd probably write it under a pseudanym (sp?) or something like that...i dunno, just a thought. i'm in a really pissy mood right now, and i just put an angry sign in the kitchen because the other people that live in this house (i.e. my father and stepmother) do not understand the concept of changing the garbage bag when it is over flowing. seriously, it was so much easier living with 5 girls my age than it is living with 2 people who are suppose to be adults and think they have a right to tell me what to do with my life, when they don't even understand the simple concept of taking out the trash. growl. ok...i'm done flipping out, at least for the moment.
have a nice tuesday.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Old Navy Coupons
Old Navy Old Navy Coupons