Here we go again...

Its been a while...about a year...but here's to trying.

Wednesday, November 16, 2005

i wrote a poem

i wrote this poem, at this point it remains untitled. i would like some comments and/or constructive criticism. thank you.

Prodding and pacing
at memories that want erasing.
Your face, the place I left it,
the photographs with rapid fading
stray my mind.

Alone, on shorter days
with darker evenings,
Hours steaming with rancid daydreams.
half-expecting your patience's ceasing
and find you at my side.

But no reassurance to what I'm facing,
Your hollow silence still deafening.
Minutes, days, and paper wasted
in futile provision
of dispensing immortality,
To something you deemed love,
and I thought it worthy.

~ACH November 15, 2005

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Old Navy Coupons
Old Navy Old Navy Coupons