Here we go again...

Its been a while...about a year...but here's to trying.

Sunday, May 15, 2005

i suck at golf

there's a font on my computer(which is currently stacked at various locations around the house) called "i suck at golf" well today i really do. after going to qmart, where i got a kansas album and centerfiled by john fogerty on vinyl, and then stopping at my mom's to pick up the rest of my LPs, and then going to KFC, luis and big scott and i went mini golfing at mulligans (that place behind the whitehall walmart) where i shot an illustrious 71, on a par 40 course...o yes i suck hardcore (man i miss christine...i can't believe it, she was really getting on my nerves the past few weeks too), but i did get a hole in one...which was a total fluke most likely, but it was still fun. we had a decent time out today, even though i'm really sleepy, because last night i couldn't really fall asleep until 4am...ugh, that sucked, believe you me. my dad got me harvest moon save the homeland for PS2, but i'm still trying to figure it out, i played for a little while this morning and its definitely pretty complicated. i'm planning to play some more when my dad goes to sleep tonight. when i stopped at my moms no one was really there, but i saw the cat, wished him a belated happy birthday, he got really fat or something, he's just not tiny anymore...its odd. well that's about it, phils won today...though we traded marlon byrd for some triple a fuck, ugh i'm really starting to hate the front office and management more than i did before...bahhh anyway, i'm gonna stop rambling...i have a feeling i'll be posting a lot...lol

1 Comments:

  • At 10:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    More posts is good! I like reading your blogs. haha

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Old Navy Coupons
Old Navy Old Navy Coupons