Here we go again...

Its been a while...about a year...but here's to trying.

Monday, January 07, 2008

well fuck it all.

basically fuck all that nice stuff I said in my last post about mayelyn. you'd think i'd learn by now the people i end up thinking are my best friends, the people i end up treating like family always end up fucking me over in the end. seriously didn't i just go through some shit like this with some other supposed friends back in april? any way in case you read my blog and don't read myspace bulletins or haven't talked to me in a few days, i got kicked out on friday and am now officially back at my dads. i'm renting a uhaul van on friday to move the stuff that won't fit in louie's car, and i'm going to call around tomorrow to see about a storage unit, just because i don't know where the hell i'm going to put any of that stuff anyway, since there's no real room here. i don't feel like getting in to it, if you want to know i'll tell you but i'm sort of sick of talking about it. i'm totally sick of thinking about it. in other news i've got the wireless set up here finally (ok i know that three days without a constant internet connection doesn't seem like much, but its like crack to me so i've kind of been dying), now all i need to figure out is cable when i get my tv back over here because i'm already going through good eats withdrawl. i watched knocked up and thought it was great, watched most of bender's big score last night, and have superbad sitting here waiting to be viewed. kyp is getting a lot of use, basically making up for the last 7 months or so that i barely used him at all.
i guess all i can say is that life goes on, people make decisions, they cut your heart out and enjoy watching you bleed, you live and learn and try fucking hard not to make the same mistakes again. i know, do or do not there is no try. i'm gonna watch office space til abey gets home, and try to go to sleep at a half way decent hour. peace bitches.

1 Comments:

  • At 11:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey... I'm sorry things aren't that great right now but like I said if you ever needed me I'll be there... We just really need to talk sooner than later... talk to you later kid...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Old Navy Coupons
Old Navy Old Navy Coupons